Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


Costumes

Halloween, Maleficent, Fairies, Ursula


Headpiece: Made by Melissa
My costume and the three fairy costumes made by me
Katrina: Ursula dress made by herself

I can't believe I did it, especially on top of working full time and going to school part time but I did! It was right down to the wire but I do work well under pressure.

A big thank you to these three fairies for making this Halloween so amazing, the parading around the bar was hilarious. In case you wondered, it was the guys idea to dress up as the fairies when I told them I was dressing up as Maleficent.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your Halloween was a lot of fun...love all your costumes, those are amazing :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun and of course, what awesome costumes! You all look terrific together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!