Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sequin Busy




fall fashion, sequin top, thrifted

Top: Better On You
Pants: Thrifted
Sandals: Vegas Outlet Mall
Bangles: Dollar store


We have had some amazing weather here for the month of October, in fact I can't remember ever having such a nice October around here. Unfortunately the full time work load and part time classes have prevented me from enjoying the weather as much as I would like. Then add in the four Halloween costumes I've been making and I've got myself a big pile of work.

I can't wait to post photos of Halloween costumes.



2 comments:

  1. I love that top so much!
    Ummm..how do you have such nice weather...did I mention that I spent an hr shovelling snow on Sunday? Or that school buses weren't running yesterday due to the snow? gah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!