Friday, September 19, 2014

Burberry Prorsum DIY



I was super inspired by these fun painted bags by Burberry Prorsum and decided to give it a try.

You will need:

A purse of your liking
Paint brush
Paint
Paint dishes
Finishing spray

I thrifted this patent purse and picked up some paint colours to go with this project. I ended up stuffing the purse with magazines to make the side even and easier to paint on.

fall fashion, art, painting
Start with the stem and leaves to get the proportion you want.

Burberry Prorsum, DIY, Purse
 Add your flowers and any extra details and voila! 

Don't forget to finish up with a finishing spray to protect your work of art.

I have a lot of other fall fashion ideas to put into action so stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome, you little artist!! I can't wait to get home and get back on a DIY roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a DIY, and yours is inspirational.
    Love it
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!