I'm with Natasha on this, it's been awhile since I've done one of these things.
I have been given this award by Natasha of TashaDelrae and on the night before I take off on my ten day road trip I am dutifully completing it so I don't forget! I would like to say that Natasha's blog is my absolute favourite, she always looks amazing, is incredibly talented at designing and stitching clothes and all this while raising kids!
Natasha's questions are as follows:
1. Does blogging feel more like a hobby or a chore and why?
Blogging is a hobby but I've been a rather poor blogger lately, I think Natasha has nominated me to get my butt back in the game
2. If you could represent any brand, which one would you choose and why?
I love so many brands out there but I would have to go with Balmain because even though I think I have evolved so much over the years Balmain cotinues to inspire me and I have sewn so many garments that have been a twist on something I have seen from this brand.
3. What's your favourite F word?
(This seemed like the most appropriate answer since my brain went in all directions at this question).
4. If you could learn to make anything new, what would it be?
Knitted garments, admittedly I am currently learning to knit a bit but it seems like I'll never get to the crazy knitted things I really want to knit!
5. Describe your favourite outfit. (That counts as a question right?..haha)
A dress and heels, nothing makes me feel like I can take on the world more.
6. Is there any style of clothing that you would love to wear, but can't? What and why?
Super high heels. First of all I'm almost 6ft tall (not that that stops me from wearing heels) but most importantly my job requires a lot of standing to make patterns and cutting out costumes and the table isn't that high to begin with.
7. What do you wish you had more time for?
Designing and sewing my own clothes.
8. If calories meant nothing, what would you stuff your face with?
As anyone who knows me can attest to calories don't mean anything to me, I do try to eat my fruits and vegetables but if I want to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies and then eat them all I will.
9. What are your favourite online shops?
I love Gilt and Net-A-Porter they keep me inspired.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Paris or pretty much anywhere in the UK, Paris for all the patisseries and The UK for all the pubs and awesome people.
Thats easy, Natasha of course!
Okay I apparently need to nominate some people but I will not be following the rules on this one, so I nominate:
1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you ( I found out about mine through instagram)
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
1. What got you into blogging?
2. How do you stay inspired to blog?
3. Where do you most want to travel to that you have not been to yet?
4. Whats the most amazing food you've ever eaten and where?
5. What's your favourite F word? (I'm stealing this question because I think the answers will be all over the map on how depending on how the question is interpreted!)
6. What are you currently reading?
7. Cat or dog?
8. Do you have a secret talent? (ie. picking celebrity doubles for people, picking up things with your toes)
9. The world would be a better place with more _______?
10. If you were a shoe what would you look like?
11. What came first: the chicken or the egg? (I can't believe no one else has asked this question)
I can't wait to see peoples responses!