Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tulle skirt

tulle skirt, metallic yarn, camper shoes




Sweater: Gift
Skirt: Self made
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Camper
Earrings: F21


This tulle and printed skirt was inspired by a similar skirt I saw a while back at Anthropologie, I liked the idea of a print with the tulle over top instead of underneath. I used a wide sparkly elastic for the waistband but I'm still not sold on the stuff for waistbands in general.

This sweater is only to just past my waist and was perfect with this waist high skirt. It was handmade by a volunteer at my work and I treasure it as the pattern is something I don't think I will ever be able to  replicate.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair!! It's getting long...and looks so good :)
    I need to wear my skirt like that...I've got the outfit figured out already...just need to feel like actually getting dressed...gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is gorgeous, you look marvellous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!