Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mitchell's Fabric



lace, chantilly, boucle, sequin fabric


I found these amazing fabrics at a store in Winnipeg back in December when the beau and I were visiting. It is one of the most amazing fabric stores I have ever been to. No joke. The selection and pricing were brilliant, it was a very good thing I set a budget because things could of got out of control in a big way. Sadly I had to put things back but I'll be back!

I have a few things in mind for these fabrics, basic skirts for the three sequin fabrics, blouses for the lace fabrics, and I'm hoping to stretch the boucle fabric to make a skirt and jacket possibly by adding some knit inserts into the designs. Let the sewing begin!

My latest skirt project to be posted soon.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!