Monday, February 17, 2014

Found


vintage, thrifting, knitted cardigan, fleece tights,


print, dress, vintage,

Necklace: F21
Cardigan: Made by my Grandma
Dress: Thrifted
Fleece tights: Winners
Boots: Aldo


I found this dress last weekend while in Edmonton with some girlfriends, the fact that the label says petite makes me think this was probably supposed to be at least a midi length for the originally intended purchaser? Strangely enough it sits at my waist just fine. It has almost a batwing style sleeve I will happily show off in the future when it's above zero and fleece lined tights aren't necessary. 

I've thrifted some real gems in the last while so I need to get on my blog posting!

If you're an Albertan I hope you've had a great long weekend. I'm off to the mountains to enjoy all the snow today!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!