Sunday, December 29, 2013

Printed Pants

printed pants, pants, cotton



Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Selfmade
Flats: Aldo


These pants are from a pants pattern I drafted in my quest for the perfect pants pattern. The fabric is from Fabricland, I had to get it the print is amazing. That's what I told myself when I bought it and I was thinking about the other fabric I had sitting at home. Although I really didn't have anything in a weight I wanted to use for pants so there. 

P.S.

The white spots on my sweater are snow flakes.

4 comments:

  1. So good to see your comment, dear bri.
    I thought you had forgotten about me.
    I am so honoured to have you in my life.Do keep in touch
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pants are fantastic. I do love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful doll, love the pants, the pattern is so so pretty!! Really lights up the snowy background!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & may the New Year bring you lots of happiness and great times xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think your fabric is amazing. I've seen it in fabricland and had my own fantasies about it. Your pants are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!