Friday, December 27, 2013

Paris

Eiffel tower, paris,
Our first day in Paris
View from the Eiffel Tower
louvre, paris, museum
The Louvre (Apparently it's closed on Tuesday's so we had to go back the next day)
So I'm hoping to go get a tripod today and end all this photo's on the dress form because it's too dark when I get home from work to get someone else to take photo's for me business. For now however I will dream about Europe and the recent trip the beau and I took there. Our first stop obviously was Paris.

This was the second time I've been to Paris and I loved it just as much this time as I did the first, perhaps even more as I'm not a teenager this time around. I ate as many pastries as my stomach could fit and enjoy the red wine very much. I actually went up the Eiffel tower this time and I will just point out that I like the view from the Arc De Triumphe much better because the tower is in the view! Plus a storm came in when the beau and I went up and the wind was so cold I was a meat popsicle by the end of it!

Sadly I did not see any fabric stores.

Have you ever been to Paris?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!