Saturday, December 28, 2013

Leather at Last

leather, leggings,

green, leather, pants

zippers, zipper pants

Jacket: Suzy Shier
Earrings: F21
Leather leggings: Selfmade
Shoes: Aldo


I finished these pants a while back and have finally taken photos! I made another pair of these for Natasha a while back and my pair cut out and ready to go and then got side tracked but something else that had to be priority. Darn those priorities!

I made the pattern by knocking off some pleather pants Natasha had made me a while ago because I was planning on making us both a pair and I remembered her saying she had basically just made mine slightly bigger and a couple inches longer so I knew I could do the same for her in reverse!

I thought the zippers would be a fun detail but didn't want them being even so I ended up with the asymmetrical style as well as zippers up the back to mid calf, sorry no photo of that it didn't turn out. Really it's just an excuse for me to wear the again in the near future, plus the temperature has dropped here again to burrrrr status.  

I'm glad I added the knit panels here, it makes these pants a little more interesting than just a typical leather pant, plus a little more forgiving fit wise when I was making them for someone else very far away!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!