Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Catching Up

knitting, scarf, scarves, fringe

Scarf: Self made

My mum tried to teach me to knit about 5-7 years ago but of course when you learn something new and don't keep practicing you forget and such is the story with this scarf. This is the scarf she taught me on. I think it got packed into a box when I went off to school back in 2009 and then I found it last winter and decided it was going onto my year of finishing projects. 

I may not of been blogging in the last while but I have been sewing and I can't wait to show off what I've been up to and what I have coming up!

Missed you all!

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful doll & I can't wait to see what you've been sewing too :))) Welcome back xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!