Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Galloping Around



horse printed fabric, printed onesie

Anthropologie, jumpsuit, leather jacket

horse print, leather jacket

Leather Jacket: Danier
Jumpsuit: Anthropologie
Heels: The Shoe Company
Handband: Gift
Earrings: Gift

Whenever I wear something horse printed the beau amuses himself with continuous comments such as "and where are you galloping off to?" "Horsin' around over there?" "Whoa it looks like a stampede headed this way!" His biggest surprise is the fact that he's the only person that ever says these things.

Meanwhile I must go on a hunt for a tripod, I busted my last one and will not be risking my new camera with balancing it on random objects (Natasha) and waiting for a tragedy to occur.

5 comments:

  1. Marvellous, I love that print. You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will faint of pure joy, love, love, love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so fun, funky and retro. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That horse print is seriously stunning!!! I love horses and animal prints so much, so it really is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumpsuit is incredible! You have the best style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!