Monday, March 18, 2013

Feeling Like Spring



orange, coat, spring, trends

boots, headband, mixing prints, orange trench

Jacket: Gift from Natasha
Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Boots: Town Shoes
Headband: Ardene
Necklace: Suzy Shier


Okay so at the moment it feels far from Spring like but looking through Spring fashions has really gotten me into the mood for lighter layers and brighter colours. I found this dress on a recent thrifting excursion and it reminded me a lot of some runway looks I had seen from somewhere.... Plus it's mixing prints which I just couldn't resist. 

4 comments:

  1. So lovely, am happy spring is coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like spring, my dear Bri.
    I was missing you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...you look so pretty...and that dress is amazing! How is it Spring there already? It's snowed every day here for the last week! We have a whole foot of fresh stuff...ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that coral/orange coat is too too beautiful! Love that swingy shape :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!