Monday, February 4, 2013

Party Outfit




Crop Top: Selfmade
Sequin Skirt: Selfmade
Crintu: Selfmade
BCBG heels: Winners
Necklace: Made by Natasha

Isn't the necklace I got from Natasha for Christmas amazing! Not to mention the fact that it went perfectly with my party outfit. This outfit is a big party of my absence from the blogosphere this past while, but it was such a success I think I can say it was worth it. Plus the skirt was so poufy and swishy it was delightful to dance in. 

With these three projects and another project I've sewn four different projects in January and alterations on top of that, I think I'm off to a good start for 2013!

I've decided this will be my year of finishing things: Sewing projects that I've started and then gotten distracted by deadlines for other things and moved on and never made it back to them, home decor, and the list goes on and on. My point is I'm a Gemini through and through and I'm great at starting things but sometimes the finishing part not so much. Wish me luck.

Oh and I got a promotion last week, I'm now the "Costume Technician". 




6 comments:

  1. So stunning doll, adore that outfit!! The skirt is magical and of course the necklace is wonderful too. I hope you have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. That necklace is the business. Congrats on the promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what does this promotion involve? Love the outfit. I would like the skirt please but in green. What was the occasion for this lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I'm so glad I gave you the green necklace :) I had made a purple one as well..one for me, one for you..haha!
    Your top fits so perfect..I really hope that you can get the leather one to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Bri, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I love, love, love your gorgeous outfit, and I am pinning you inmediately.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, but the top is particularly amazing, especially on you! Is there a zipper in there somewhere?

    Good luck on accomplishing 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!