Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar's 2013 Red Carpet Favourites

Oscar's 2013 Red Carpet Favourites

Oscar's 2013 Red Carpet Favourites by shoesaremymuse on Polyvore

Here are some of my favourite dresses from last nights Oscar's. The fantastic musical performances added to my enjoyment and reminds me of all the movies I would like to see!

These dresses make me wonder if I have time to whip up something fabulous for a staff party in two weeks?

P.S.

A big thank you to my most amazing and talented fashionista friend Natasha for giving my blog a makeover, it looks fabulous and especially for making decisions when I couldn't answer your questions about what I wanted!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! The blog looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Naomi Watts dress was my Fave..Sandra Bullock a very close 2nd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!