Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Too Much Colour?



Jacket: F21
Dress: Selfmade
Tights: Suzy Shier
Boots: Bakers
Watch: Fossil
Necklace & Bracelet: Suzy Shier


I think this outfit is a great example of how much I really do enjoy colour, I would say I'm a "mood" dresser and on this particular day I was thinking "woohoo!" "It's a good day to be alive!" and many other happy and positive things. Know what I mean?

The work continues on my sisters winter coat reline.... Jeepers does she ever give me the fun projects!




4 comments:

  1. Love the jacket, it's very Chanel-esque ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that’s a cute description of a way to dress! more people should have similar attitude!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fabulous way to wear a gazillion colours at once...it totally works because they're all a bit muted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!