Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Playground




Vest: Selfmade
Shirt: Thrifted
Corduroy Pants: Joe Fresh
Necklace & Earrings: Spruce Meadows Christmas Market
Booties: Nine West
Watch: Fossil


I do not get to hang out at the playground much these days so I enjoyed goofing around on the swing for these photos. 

Meanwhile, after the crazy cold weather at the mountains yesterday and waiting forever for the guys to catch up with me I got chilled and it has resulted in a cold, ick! Chicken soup and serious rest for me. 

3 comments:

  1. You look wonderful...love the green of your trousers. I hope you keep wrapped up and get to feeling better soon doll, not nice feeling unwell! Sleep and chicken soup will be the best :) Feel better xx

    La Femme Nouvelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants...the colour's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm sorry you are not feeling well and I sure hope you get better soon. You do look very elegant though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!