Monday, December 10, 2012

Over The Weekend

The beau as always needing to get in on the action!


First time out snowboarding this season and it couldn't have been a better day aside from the crazy cold weather but as a Canadian and a snowboarder I try not to pay much attention and just bundle up accordingly! 
I also got to go see the Mother Mother concert thanks to my little sister Jennifer, it was a lovely early Christmas present and one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

I hope you had as great a weekend as I did!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I've never been snowboarding, looks fun. Am glad you had fun..have a fun week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah snowboarding. Now that is something I miss living here in Hawaii, but at least there is surfing! Glad you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!