Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jewelry Boards

I made up a jewelry board the other weekend, my necklaces have just been all over the place lately and the big ones don't hang so well on my jewelry hangers so this board seemed like the perfect solution.

I used a remnant of fabric and covered a canvas I got from the dollar store, stapling it onto the canvas frame.

I grabbed some random buttons to use as the hooks for necklaces, I'm still on my button fetish.

And voila! I now have some space on my vanity and my necklaces are displayed quite prettily on the wall. Truthfully I could probably do a couple more of these with all the jewelry I have, but I have to compete for wall space with the beau and his cases of signed football jerseys!



5 comments:

  1. Nice job. Looks very organized although I was going to say that can't be all the jewelry you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super handy!
    I also made these sort of things for my jewellery or belts.
    And what a gorgeous necklaces you have :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I think it looks easy enough even for me, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration, I have nominated you for a blog award, you can find it here http://farhanasews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!