Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Classic Plus Leather




Jacket: Suzy Shier
Top: Thrifted
Leather Skirt: Thrifted
Pumps: Nine West
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: F21


Getting out for photos this time of year is increasingly difficult with the shortage of daylight hours, particularly when I'm trying to be discreet about it when at work too so sadly I'm using the back up backdrop of the surroundings of my community which aren't always too great. 

Do you have this problem? If so, what do you do about it?



5 comments:

  1. Amazing blazer!
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather in the pencil shape - it is edgy but still very classic. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to wear a leather skirt to work without looking overtly sexy. Sigh!I work with a lot of guys and they tend to associate black leather with S&M or motorcycles momma's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. This time of the year is extremely hard to take photos in so I usually go out to industrial parks over the weekend. You look stunning-loving this thrifted leather pencil skirt; I thrifted one that's similar and I can't wait to wear it!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!