Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Return Of Sunshine And Good Photos






Top: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Thrifted
Skirt: Winners
Necklace: Sears
Belt: Refind
Tights: Winners
Booties: DSW
Sunnies: Aldo


The sun has come back and it has been lovely! I've had quite a few days when my outfit photos have just not worked at all due to the seriously dismal weather and that gets rather frustrating. 
This is what I wore when I went and saw Calgary Theater's production of Pride and Prejudice, they did such a wonderful job on everything from the choice in actors (Hello Mr. Darcy), costumes, and set design to leave my friend and I delighted. It's got me thinking about season tickets to the theater, something fun and different.

Do you ever go to any plays? What's your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. What a great blazer, details are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...such a great mixture of textures...and I love you in maroon/plum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this jacket is too awesome to be true ... wow. whatr a fab find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!