Monday, November 12, 2012

The Batman Converse





Leather Jacjet: Wilson's Leather
Knitted Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Suzy Shier
Sequin Skirt: F21
Tights: Winners
Converse: Converse Store


Some friends and I went to The Glenbow exhibit of Fairytales and Magical creature over the weekend, and while you can't really see any snow in this part of town I had been wishing I had layered some sheer tights underneath because it was cold! The exhibit itself was amazing, some of the sculptures that were done were so lifelike it looked as though they would blink at any moment.

How about these Converse? Thanks to my friend Katrina for thinking up the back view shot to really show them off.

5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing, love Batman :)) You look gorgeous, am glad you had a wonderful time :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These. are. epic. Oh my goodness! As a Batman fan, I'm geeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun. What a great outfit for your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!