Thursday, November 15, 2012

Metallic Missoni Inspired





Tunic: Thrifted
Vest: Suzy Shier
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Boots: Town Shoes
Necklace: Gift


Did you notice I'm smiling in the first photo? Shocking, but I really like how that photo turned!
This dress is more of a tunic on me, but I really liked the texture and print and decided to give it a go and I'm happy I did.

Last night I had the most fabulous chat with Natasha and I brought up my wondering what I was going to make for my Christmas party frock and we did some brainstorming and now I have the most amazing idea! Thanks Natasha for continuously telling me to rock a crop top because you are prego and wish you could! That's all I'm saying for now, you'll just have to be patient.





6 comments:

  1. i LOVE, LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR SO MUCH
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thrifted Tunic, definitely feeling the Missoni inspiration here! I especially love the first smiling picture :) Would love to see what you make for your holiday outfit!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great smile! And I'm totally in love with your tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning...love the boots :) Snow already! Have a wonderful weekend Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that kind of Missoni-like knit - the metallic gleen is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! And your first photo is worthy of a Vogue cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!