Monday, November 19, 2012

Look What I Found

 I was looking through my photos when I got back from Vegas thinking I had to be missing some photos but not sure what had happened, then I was going through my iphone and finally found the ones I had been looking for! Silly me!

I had to take a photo in front of this store because as you can see it is a never ending wall of sewing machines! There was another wall at least another 30ft off to the side of here also floor to ceiling with the sewing machines

Brands of machines I've never heard of before and in lots of different languages. I have to admit I didn't even go in the store! 

Better late than never though right?

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture. We have a store like this in the city, I always want one of the machines, they are excellent!! I never go in either..haha. Too interested with the sewing machines :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I have one of these near where I live too, I sometimes wonder if they would mind if I took one, i'm sure they wouldn't miss it, but I'd probably get caught struggling through the door with it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen something like that in Chicago before :) Gotta love old sewing machines!

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!