Monday, October 22, 2012

Raisin





Vest: Suzy Shier
Dress: Thrifted
Corduroy Pants: Joe Fresh
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Le Chateau


I'm trying out this raisin colour lipstick by Joe Fresh and loving it, it's quite a leap from other colours I've used in the past but a fun fall trend to try!

I'm back from Vegas but haven't had a chance to organize my photos and truthfully that may not happen until next week since it is Halloween week and I will be working much longer days for the events at work and all the work my costume still requires! 

3 comments:

  1. I love you with make up Bri, and that dress has such medieval flar, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Love, love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip colour...and I love the green pants with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress + lip + hair = fab color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!