Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grave Gala 2012

Happy Halloween! Well it's the best day of the year in my opinion, costumes that are always making me try new things, getting together with friends, and eating candy! I celebrated over the weekend at the Grave Gala (best night ever!) and here are a few shots from the night.

See the bird on my head?



Me, The Beau, and his mini me

Wet floor guy = awesome


My jacket and dress and the Beau's jacket and pants were drafted and made by me and the jester stick were also made by me.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh; your costume is absolutely magnificent!!! So beautiful! You are so clever and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume, you look so cute, and red hair would be great on you too :D
    Have a nice day, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costume is awesome, very talented to make that, love it. Glad you both had a fun time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look wonderful, but your attire is wonderful, and made by you, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, your costume is incredible! It looks really, really well made. You look great! I think Halloween is one of the best days of the year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...and where's a close up of those shoes? They look super cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!