Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend In Review

A few photos to show what I was up to over the weekend.

The Mighty Skillet Foodtruck
The Sundown Showdown of food trucks at the Farmers market Friday night

My sister pointed out that this ginger bread cookie shows what happens when you
eat too many gingerbread cookies!
The Harvest Sale at Heritage Park, the produce is donated and all the money goes
to charities including the Children's Hospital
Captain Wayne was amazing and lent me his Captain's hat while he let me
drive the SS Moyie on the resevoir!
New booties
A beautiful sunny afternoon spent watching The Master's at Spruce Meadows


What did you get up to this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. The booties are wonderful and the cookie hysterical, but it is true, that is what happens, but they are oh so yummy :))) Happy Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those booties! They are super cute.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the master. Would have loved to see that. Looks like it was a gorgeous day for it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!