Friday, September 21, 2012

On My Way





Jacket: Better On You
Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Anthropologie
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: Anika Burke
Shoes: Winners
Sunnies: Aldo


I'm delighted Fall has arrived around here, I've thoroughly enjoyed driving to work and seeing the leaves flying all around! I enjoyed taking these photos with the beautiful fall colours starting to set in for the background.

On a very exciting note, as you are reading this I will be on my way to see Natasha for the weekend!

Have a great weekend, see you Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. Love that, the colours are super and it also looks relaxing :) Love fall leaves...Have a great weekend, enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Those pants are so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. These pants look great on you -- you always seem to find the most unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful attire to welcome the fall, you look very cheerful with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool ensemble! Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I can relate to your excitement about the change of seasons. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!