Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh Short!





Dress: Thrifted
Necklaces: F21 & Walmart
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Shoes: Nine West
Sunnies: Aldo

I had a brilliant long weekend, I hope you did too. Mine included fabric hunting, which led to a real gem of a store, the farmers market, dinner out with a friend, piles of ironing done (Okay maybe thats not exciting to you but all the empty space where the piles of ironing had been is exciting to me), plus I got a lot of alterations and mending done. I really love checking things off my to do list!

The beau finished off our long weekend by cooking stuffed bell peppers and bbq chicken and he did an outstanding job!

5 comments:

  1. That's a really cute dress, and the colour is terrific with your lovely red hair. A beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this just looks so fun and all autumn like. When you have legs like those you should show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EVERYONE
    I JUST WANTED TO SAY PUBLICALLY TO ALL BRIANNA'S FOLLOWERS THAT SHE ALSO SPENT A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME HELPING ME SET UP MY BLOG.
    WHAT AN AMAZING DAUGHTER SHE IS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress, the fabric detail is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about a long weekend that I just love, even though I was stuck doing 12 hour days the entire time, it was still good. Sweet outfit too btw, as always. And now I want bbq chicken and stuffed peppers for supper. Can we ship your bf here to be my personal chef? LoL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!