Friday, August 10, 2012

Too Bright




Dress: Better On You
Necklace: Gift
Ring: F21
Shoes: Winners
Sunnies: Aldo

It's been super hot here and blindingly bright, and no I'm not complaining! I'm wondering how you take photos on these crazy sunny days? I try and wait till later on in the evening sometimes, but with a garden, and pets, and just life in general OOTD photos get forgotten about. These photos for example, I tried taking some in the shade, but they were too shaded, but out in the sun it's too bright and thats with my camera on a Sunny setting or whatever you want to call it.

Side bar: I'm currently drafting up a pattern to make a flag dress for the Olympic themed staff BBQ coming up next week, hopefully all goes well and I'll have photos to post soon!

7 comments:

  1. Just love that dress, so gorgeous!! Hope you have a super weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having the "too bright" problem too, but now I just wait it out...which sometimes means that I end up skipping a day, and then when I actually have time, and the outdoor lighting is right I'll do outfit pics for a few outfits from days before. Slightly annoying, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too bright if you ask me, either outside, nor on your feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite favorite outfits of yours!! Love the dress, necklace, shoes and everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, you look gorgeous :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos look terrific! and I love your outfit too. Gorgeous dress and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your comment!
    Love this outfit, your dress is wonderfull!

    xxx http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!