Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shoe Blues







Earrings: Anika Burke
Blazer: Thrifted
Dress: F21
Shoes: Ebay


The shoes.... The shoes.... The shoes..... I had been waiting about two months for these shoes to come in and voila they finally made it. I grabbed them from the mail box and put them on my feet immediately, since they were lovely with what I already had on.... But then I noticed a problem, a significant problem.... They're monstrously too tight these shoes! I even ordered I size 9 airing on the side on caution so they wouldn't be too small! The beau, always one trying to help wonders if I can't just stretch them? I'm not sure, but I'm going to try...

12 comments:

  1. You look wonderful, love the shoes...shame they are small...I hope the stretching will help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those Shoes. Just wow.

    That's a crime that they're too tight! (This is why I'm too chicken to order shoes online.) Stretching would appear to be in order... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ensemble, love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously the best outfit ever!! You look amazing...and those shoes are magical! Are they leather? I have some leather stretching spray...and then there are those wooden shoe stretcher thingys (I bought mine at Target)...it could work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe great shoes, really interesing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...crazy cool shoes. Very Gaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are AMAZING! I do hope you can get them comfortable. Also, I love the outfit and your hair pulled back to complete the look. Besides being tight, are the shoes difficult to walk in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes. I need to get some

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a shame abouth the shoes! I hate when that happens :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohmigosh, those shoes are awesome!!! Want!!
    I believe you CAN stretch out shoes a bit: slightly dampen a pair of socks and walk around wearing the shoes and socks for as long as you can stand it. Keep it up for a few days, and they should stretch out a bit. Please let me know how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those shoes are lovely and crazy all rolled together. You are going to get so many comments on them. I hope they stretch out for you. If they are leather they should have some give to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!