Monday, August 27, 2012

Grave Gala Plans


I love this short version!

All the trims on this garment have inspired me

A fabulous headpiece may just be in order

A lace collar would be gorgeous!

Of course if I have a short dress, the shoes better be amazing

I want this mask! I saw this and I envisioned greens, golds, and browns and knew I had to do this.

I'm wondering if the beau will be game for such a costume....

Again, short dress needs amazing shoes

I have some Halloween costume ideas at long last! Now for some this may seem early, however for me August is at least 8 months behind schedule. 



6 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful...love the mask with antlers on it, so stunning!! Happy Monday doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images! Love that first dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wig! I've always wanted pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party that will be, the wig / hair piece will stand out for sure! You must post photos of what you end up wearing.

    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Love the Marie Antoinette feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are so intricate and detailed. What an intense amount of handiwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!