Monday, August 20, 2012

Crochet




Crochet tank: Swish Vintage
Tank: Costa Blanca
Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Aldo
Necklaces: Accessorize
Hat: HMB
Bracelets: Random vendors

I've been wearing this shorts on a lot of my weekends this summer, they're really quite perfect. I found a pair of jeans for a couple bucks and then chopped them to make the perfect shorts. I always see cute denim shorts in shops but am never willing to pay the $$$. They're just denim shorts after all!

I got this tank out of a bin marked free at Swish Vintage last summer on my weekend girls trip with Natasha and somehow this is the first time I've worn it! It was hidden away in a drawer and recently discovered. Strange for me though, as I typically go through my closet every couple months and get rid of things I'm no longer satisfied with, after all I need room for future favourites! Do you have a policy on clothes and keeping them? 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful..I love crochet things, especially tops, they keep you cool without being too cold. Lucky find for you :)) I go through my clothes every month or so and get rid of things or for every thing I buy, I give away something old or un-worn, it makes it easier or my closet would be a giant mess ;) Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crotchet top ...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! The shorts and crochet tank were made for each other, and I absolutely adore those two colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got that tank for free..the colour is so good on you:) Great summer outfit.

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tank top. It really seems to have been made for you. I can't believe it was free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that crochet top!! So amazing!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy legs! You look amazing and so does your outfit. Love that crochet top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!