Friday, August 24, 2012

Confession




Jacket: Gap
Top: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklaces: Walmart & Gift from Natasha
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelets: F21 & Thrifted


I have a confession to make, maybe more like a bit of an explanation for my lack of blogging... I'm on a cleanse ie. Self induced torture. I went to a Naturopath regarding some health concerns and phase one is a cleanse for a whole month! As in no gluten, no dairy, no beef or pork, no corn as in no popcorn! 

Now I've never been one for any kind of restraint when it comes to the food I eat, I'm not bragging, merely explaining why the heck this is proving so traumatic to me! Ridiculously enough, I think one of the first ingredient labels I ever really paid attention to was for my cat's food! I swear I'm not a crazy cat lady. Yet. It's amazing how long grocery shopping takes when you have to read the labels on everything! I'm almost two thirds done now and thankfully my withdrawal symptoms have pretty much gone, I'm wondering if this is on a much smaller scale what addicts go through to get clean... Scary.


Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Good for you for hanging in there, a month may feel like a long time but in reality it's only 30 days, you can do it! You've got a lot of great texture and patterns going on in this outfit. The raspberry color of your skirt is beautiful on you and it works well with your floral pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good for you. Your going to feel fantastic afterwards for sure. The first one is always the hardest then they get much easier after that. Which Naturopath are you seeing and which cleanse did they put you on. If Jason can do it then I'm sure you will be able to.
    Love the skirt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this several years ago...I'd be curious to know if you have noticed stages in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cool outfit. i love it from head to toe...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of teh skirt on you! Good luck with your cleanse, i'm currently on a high protein diet and missing carbs massively!


    I'm your newest follower x

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite pieces of yours are always thrifted. I would say I need to get thrifting myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!