Monday, July 30, 2012

Shoezee




Aren't the colours on this dress amazing?


Jacket: Gift
Dress: H&M
Calvin Klein Shoes: Town Shoes
Necklace: Thrifted
Ring: Winners
Sunnies: Aldo

For some reason I didn't get a photo of this tank dress without the jacket, next time! I love all the colors in the dress, and adding the lace jacket was a fun option along with these chunky heels I recently purchased. I zipped around in this shoes all day without a problem, which as we all know is not always the case. I think they're a new favourite!

Are you watching the Olympics and cheering on your country? I've watched a fair bit the past couple days, and it never ceases to amaze me the talent that people possess!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress and I like your shoes :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace jacket, it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the dress... PERFECT !! and those sandals reminds me of army boot... those are so cool :D!... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whole outfit! That tank dress and cute little lace jacket together are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress and the color looks incredible on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!