Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect





Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: RW & Co
Heels: Nine West
Bracelets: F21 & Ten Thousand Villages
BCBG Necklace: Thrifted
Headband: Gift


This was my first time using my airbrush make up kit before work, meaning I was on a time crunch. I've only used the airbrushing a couple times, but it's been fun and practice will clearly improve my application. Foundation goes on pretty easily, it's just the blush and bronzer that have me needing to work on my precision. I can say it was a fabulous birthday gift from Natasha!

3 comments:

  1. Great top! You look so classy and chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and chic indeed! I love your hair and that cute headband too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome classy blouse - love the pleated front. can't wait to see it paired with a skirt.

    wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!