Thursday, June 21, 2012

To The Max





Lace Jacket: Thrifted
Maxi Dress: My Creation
Glass Ring: Gift
Shoes: Winners
Earrings: Gift from Natasha

I'm starting my weekend early this week, and finishing it off with paint balling Sunday so hopefully I'll get some shots of the damage!

Side note:

My friend Natasha has decided to make little girl/toddler clothing and is looking for some input regarding what people would be looking for and recommendations on a few things so please head over to her blog and check out her post.

Have a great weekend!




11 comments:

  1. I love your creation. I wish i new how to make such a lovely dress.
    Gorgeous ensemble, Bri
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful dress, colors are really nice. You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading the word :)
    I don't think I can tell you enough how much I love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will we get to see photos of you AFTER the paint balling? That is something I've never tried. This dress looks gorgeous on you and I like the contrasting textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is stunning, I just love these colours. You look wonderful. Have a super weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. like your blog dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your dress! I want to go paint balling soo badly-hopefully over the weekend I will be able to!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the print on this dress, the colours are amazing on you!

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!