Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Playing Around





Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Reitmans
Leather Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Bracelet: Suzy Shier
Earrings: Le Chateau
Ring: F21


These sparkly tights are just the thing for me on a dreary day like the many we've been having lately, then in the evening out pops the sun! It was lovely, I put shorts on for a whole hour I think....

On top of that, since I had forgotten my camera and ended up taking photos in a truly uninteresting place like the road I decided to play around on Pixlr and add some fun effects instead!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I saw Snow White and the Huntsman on the weekend, I thought Charlize Theron was fabulously bad ass and all the lovely long hair in the movie made me briefly think about having my long hair back! I guess if this is really this first time I've missed it and it's been 11 months I'm doing good, plus I've loved the serious change so I can't say chopping all that hair off wasn't worth it. But now I just might need to be eating more flax and etc to grow my hair back. Hmm.... What a plan....

3 comments:

  1. There really is a price to pay for being a slacker....since I have been so slack at catching up on my favorite blogs, I have had to miss out on all your sweet outfits. You really do brighten up a dreary day in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that it was your birthday from Tasha's blog. Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!