Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not Completely Tribal


My heels kept sinking into the ground....

Here's a better close up of this fabulous necklace I found at a garage sale.


Blouse: Gift from Natasha
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Winners
Necklaces: Garage Sale, Gift, & Le Chateau


I decided to go with a more relaxed lady like chic for this tribal skirt midi, it was a perfect outfit to start my week. I think in the future I could definitely have fun paying it with some chunky heels and some kind of fringe vest. Oh the possibilities!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that necklace is so so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt has a fabulous print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt. I would wear it with a leather belt and a bright top, maybe in raspberry, tucked in. Oh how much fun you can have with that piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!