Friday, June 1, 2012

A Great Find

Loving this new dress I found at a consignment store.

The blue bracelet is actually a necklace that I squeezed on because it doesn't 
have a clasp and then didn't think I would be able to get off! It was touch and go...


Cardigan: Joe Fresh
French Connection Dress: New To You
Wedges: Spring
Bracelets: Dollarama & Gift
Headband: F21


I was trying to show off all the pretty blossoms on my street for these outfit photos but it just doesn't seem to come through on the photos!  This dress was new with tags at the consignment store, I also got two other amazing dresses that I can't wait to wear. 
I'm hoping to actually be productive and get work done on and in my sewing room! My community garden plot has just proved far to exciting and distracting these past couple weeks.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. great dress and perfect just in time for sumer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new French Connection dress! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute...and I love how summery your outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look nice and cool in that dress ready for summe. I can see the blossoms.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great dress that looks lovely on you. Great consignment find!

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOlutely cute outfit dear! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    ABSOkisses!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this dress. The blossoms don't stand out because the dress is to gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!