Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Batteries


Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Top: Roberto Cavalli Outlet
Skirt: Thrifted
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace: Gift
Bracelet: ?


It's been raining buckets here which has really limited my ability to get outfit photos, I found this photo from last week. Yes, one single photo and then my camera died. I didn't get to take anymore as my Dad had just arrived in town and I felt he was more important than outfit photos!

Stay tuned for my cropped top sewing project, thanks Natasha for reminding me!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt has such a fun hem!
    I can't wait to see the crop top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, and the top reminds me of Mary Katrantzou more tha Cavalli, still...gorgeousssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!