Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Year Older, Not Wiser Apparently!





Dress: My own design!
Heels: Spring
Earrings: Gift from Natasha


So I celebrated my birthday this past Wednesday, and this is what I wore out for the dinner. 
I say not wiser because I was apparently not smart enough to put on a nude bra. Go me. Also because I took these picture at the end of the night after gorging myself and drinking a lot of wine. One day I will learn....

It's been quite a birthday week, as apparent by my lack of blogging I've been out and about with friends having all kinds of fun!

Not to be cheesy and getting all sentimental, hardly something I'm big on but my birthday has reminded me of how very lucky I am, and how many wonderful friends I have!

Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Wasn't that the biggest thing you hated about Sex and The City? The exposed bras on backless dresses...I can't believe you of all people would.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how you would forget, we don't look at our own back. I do love the dress.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un look un poco sexy,el color del vestido que genial ,besos ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday! What a great dress for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most beautiful dress EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG--We have the same birthday! The dress looks amazing with those long, long legs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!! Your dress is fabulous I live the lace cut out in the back. Also, the colour looks fabulous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha, I hope you had a great birthday, black bra and all! That dress is fabulous! I can't believe it's your own design! I so love the detailed trim and back! The glittery shoes are the perfect finishing touch!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is very unique. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing dress. Girl you sure are talented with a needle and thread. You definitely should host a giveaway.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!