Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Love







Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Dress: Selfmade
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Wedges: Nine West
Necklaces: Gifts & Thrifted


Between work being super busy right now and the fabulous weather we've been having, I've definitely been neglecting to do a lot of things.... It's just been so great to be back hanging out on patios! Monday was 50% off at Value Village, so thats where I spent a fair amount of my evening followed by some wine on a patio with my lady friends, ignoring all the other things I should be doing, like the blog for example....

Stay tuned for my great VV finds, there are quite a few!

9 comments:

  1. Love the print on this dress! I just went through all of my bins of fabric last week and am all geared up to start some sewing projects this week!

    Raj
    www.pinkchaistyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress...I'm pretty sure I say that about all your selfmade dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful collection of colors! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summer outfit ! Perfectly accessorised with those beautiful colored necklaces !
    Please, check out my blog and tell me what you think : http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have perfect dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wedges are very cute!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress. I love your green sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress. One of my favorite pieces I have seen on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!