Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shoe Bling






Dress: Zara
Necklace: Mexico
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages
Shoe Jewelry: Made by Natasha
Shoes: Aldo
Belt: Belonged to my grandma


I busted out my fabulous shoe bling this morning, Natasha made these for me quite some time ago and on this particular morning I saw it and thought, yes! All of these amazing accessories perk up this plain LBD perfectly!

As you can see it was very windy, I tried taking photos close to the door in hopes of staying out of the wind, plus I could pose with my green things I've still managed to keep alive.

5 comments:

  1. This shoes are amazing!

    Great choice.

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about those! I'm loving all the accessories in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I really like your necklace :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' the shoes! such a great color for summer!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!