Wednesday, May 2, 2012

G Style





Cardigan: Made by my grandma
Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Roberto Cavalli Outlet
Tights: ?
Boots: Aldo
Turban: Made by Amy


I had been looking for a necklace when I came across this turban and was amazed that I had forgotten about this beauty! I then changed my outfit so I could wear it and voila! I would of liked to wear some fun chunky heels but I've been standing all day at work at the cutting table, and the table is barely tall enough for me as it is! Plus the colors were exactly what I needed to pick me up on yet another dreary rainy day!

Meanwhile I haven't been doing so well when it comes to getting out and finding better photo spots, between my work being so crazy, all the bloody rain and the ever bigger issue of repeatedly forgetting my camera at home. I'll keep working on it....

10 comments:

  1. That skirt is ACE! Would love to see your version of it dressed up too. Such a cool print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I adore that skirt, the design is wonderful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wore that turban! It made the entire outfit pop out in a perfect way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your turban is so fun! I still haven't worn mine...kinda forgot about it.
    And your leopard wall is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Love your turban! I've never tried one...not sure if I could pull it off as well as you! But now I'm rather inspired to give it a go. Thanks for sharing...cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look.... and the leopard spotted wall...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cardigan and the floral turban!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is very striking. Draws the eye straight to it. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!