Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Cool Mullet





Vest: H&M
Knit Top: Banana Republic
Mullet skirt: Gift from Natasha
Belt: Zara
Necklace: Thrifted
Tights: Winners
Clarks Boots: Gift


I really have been having a lot of fun with this skirt, I love the extremes of the length from front to back. These boots were given to me by a lady I know who had bought them, tried wearing them twice and thought them uncomfortable. They fit me great, and they were practically brand new!

Have I mentioned that my radishes are sprouting and now my lettuce too? I was even lucky enough to get a second garden plot, so I'm going to get to work on that too!

5 comments:

  1. Ha. I love the title of this post. And that is a really great skirt. Score one for you on the boots! Just found your blog and love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt, I really like the color and print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo perfect!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really rock that mullet skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!