Monday, April 30, 2012

Where In The Weekend?





Hat: Stampede Vendor
Leather Jacket: Florence Leather Market
Jeans: Thrifted
Wedges: Nine West


It really wasn't that nice out yesterday but I wore my newest shoes anyways as we've had so much rain this was the only chance I've had since the first time I got to wear them! I had a fantastic weekend, and since I'm currently working 6 day weeks due to it been the busiest part of the year for me at work I think that says a lot! Friday I was out with friends at a favorite sushi restaurant and then after to a pub where I had the best brownie dessert ever I think. I also got to Ikea and finally picked up my table top for my cutting table, a nice big wall shelf and new lighting as the single bulb in my sewing room is just not cutting it!

Happy Monday!

The one thing I didn't do this weekend was find a fun umbrella and wellies since we have nothing but more rain headed to my neck of the woods....

8 comments:

  1. love all of this!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit .. that hat really suits you! Let's hope for more sandal weather soon! Thanks for your awesome advice on Paris btw .. it was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi is my fave, and the fringe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes with those jeans and it sounds like you had a great weekend. Bummer about not finding the umbrella and wells but hopefully it does't get too rainy. Great post and your smoothie recipe you shared sounds SOO good. You should do a bright outfit post and show how you make it. hehe. Yummy idea of adding a kiwi

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the shoes are gorgeous! The pop of color is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is incredible. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole combination. The colors are great together. Did you make your t-shirt or did it come like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so classic and perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!