Friday, April 27, 2012

Pick Me Up




Dress: Thrifted
Vest: H&M
Belt: Chado
Boots: Bakers
Necklace: F21


This fun printed dress was a great pick me up on yet another dreary day lately. It was great to have some sunshine but that now feels like it was quite some time ago unfortunately. I will say that things are really starting to green up around here so the rain is worth it!

Sadly, the cutting table at work had a sharp bit on it and I snagged my dress no less than 3 times, so I'm not sure it will be hanging around for much longer.....

I'm intending on making a list in hopes of getting productive this weekend, we'll see how that goes.

Have a great weekend!

P.S.

For those of you who have been sick I hope you get better so you can go "pay with fends...."


8 comments:

  1. I love, love the print, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    have a lovely weekend, Bri.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love print on this dress, great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Vyla got over her cold way before me...it's me thats keeping her from "Paying with fends" :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on that dress is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on that dress is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on that dress is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous print! Sad about the snagging :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wear these kind of prints well. Great job accessorizing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!