Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Patterns Galore

A few different fun tops to try out.

A western shirt pattern to get me ready for Stampede this summer, a lovely looking slip pattern and this seriously elegant dress pattern.

Check out that amazing jumpsuit! The dress on the right I think will look great without the shoulder pads and this boyfriend blazer pattern looks like exactly the kind of jacket I want.


This last pattern was given to me with some red wool double knit or something like that. It's already cut out from when my lovely friend started making this apparently quite some time ago, so she has challenged me to stitch it for myself. It's a gorgeous shade of red, I can't wait to get to it!

2 comments:

  1. IT´S GOOD TO SEE YOUR STYLE EVERY TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these all look like classic patterns that are very versatile!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!