Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh Dreary Day


I'm trying to smile (Natasha) in this photo....


Cropped jacket: Zara
Knit Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Thrifted
Ballet flats: Spring
Hat: Stampede booth


The weather here is super wet and chilly, and the damp cold is really getting to me! I just want to wear flowy summer clothes and here I am all bundled up again..... 

To placate myself I went and bought a most fabulous pair of wedges from Nine West in a pinky coral color, the weatherman better follow through on that sunshine this weekend! I also got some lovely orange coral make up from Sephora, needless to say I feel much better after my retail therapy.

3 comments:

  1. It is wet, and colder now where I live as well,but spring is jut around the corner.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my Post today.
    have a lovely weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!